Here are some of our top go-to resources for everything expecting parents may need.....
- Baby List: Allows you to put anything onto a baby list from any store
Not sure what to get? Check out Jen Reviews' "Everything You Need For Your Baby, According to Science."
Baby Gear Shops:
Giggles for the stylish family. Everything from furniture, clothes and toys. Makes you want to be a baby again!
- Babesta for the hipster cool city babies and kids. Carrying gear, clothing and furniture.
Buy Buy Baby great selection on everything for baby. Plus, you can use your Bed Bath & Beyond 20% coupons there as well and return unwanted items at any Bed Bath Beyond store.
- Babies R Us if you want to go to a store to push a stroller around
Nursing Supplies and Support:
- Bosom Buddies offers beautiful nursing bras and covers, plus breastfeeding pumps and rentals
New Mother NewBaby offer instore and online prenatal/postnatal parenting classes, plus a large selection of nursing bras, tops and nursing supplies.
- WedMD Video Series on Breastfeeding. Bitsize videos to explain the basics of breastfeeding.
Baby Skin Products:
Babo Botanicals offers ultra moisturizing products for babies with eczema. We love their sunscreen sticks!
Acure offers ph balanced, paraben-, sulfate= and dye-free products. Their 4-in-1 products (hand soap, shampoo, body wash & bubble bath) eliminate need for extra products.
Everyone Baby made by our favorite EO Product company extends their great products for our most delicate family member.
Books to Read
- The First Forty Days - inspiring book with delicious recipes to optimize your postpartum recovery
- Raising Bebe - an interesting perspective from an American lens on how the French raise their children
- What to Expect the First Year - a beloved guide that is the closest "instruction manual" when it comes to understanding babies. Well organized by month to make consuming the information easy for rest-deprived parents.
- Happiest Baby on the Block - Dr. Harvey Karp shares his techniques for soothing babies and increasing sleep.
- The New Contented Little Baby Book - British parenting expert Gina Ford provides hour-by-hour, week-by week guide on getting babies and parents onto a schedule. She also has "The Contented Baby with Toddler Book" for those expecting their second child.
Pediatric In-Home Services To Keep in Mind
· Baby Doctor - after hours pediatrics service making 24/7 pediatric urgent care house calls throughout greater NYC
· One Mohel - circumcision service in the home performed by Dr. Dania Rumbak. As a Certified Mohel + Pediatrician, Dr. Rumbak has performed over 2,000 baby circumcisions for Jewish families, interfaith families, and families with other faiths. Best NYC Mohel for Bris
Let us know if there are other great resources you have found that we should share with parents!