A fully inclusive Employee Benefit for wellbeing…
While work often gets in the way of life, life often gets in the way of work causing stress and personal tensions. Left unaddressed, the build up ultimately manifests into burnout.
In the US:
- Employee burnout is costing companies $300B a year
- Lowered productivity costs $150B a year
- 1 million workers miss work each day due to stress
- 60-80% accidents on the job are due to stress-related distraction or sleep deprivation
- 42% employees leave their jobs due to stress
Apiari@Work provides companies a cost effective wellness program based on actual usage and customized corporate allowance.
An employee program that can be offered to all employees regardless of parental or dependent status, gender or generation.
How's that for an inclusive culture?
Employees turn to us when they...
- Are new parents desperate for a good night of sleep before a big workday
- Are recovering from illnesses or surgeries and need help around the house so they can rest
- Work late or are traveling and need help running errands or managing household chores
- Have no backup coverage for when their regular caretaker is away or ill
- Need childcare support after school, during school breaks, half days or sick days
- Don't have time during the week to help elderly parents and/or grandparents